Saturday, December 4, 2010

Deck the halls......

Well its done, the house is sppotless and the deccies are up. Now as you all know I am the original Mother Christmas and my house normally resembles a grotto, but this year I have been having trouble with the Christmas spirit, just not feeling it. So I have only put about half the normal amount up this year. I had a fabulous assistant, the adorable Maisie Moo. We ate Cadbury's Bubbly bar drank Dandelion and Burdock and sang carols. What better way to spend a Saturday evening..??
Heres my fave bits, can you guess which ones Maisie was responsible for..?





















the Advent tag challenge has some cool tags for you to look at.

Gerries was right up my street.
and Sandra is having a ball being snowed in.

Heres my ingredients for today

 
and heres the result 15 mins later.



Enjoy xx

3 comments:

Sandra Hall said...

HaHa! Could have been snow storm this year! LOVE your decorations - my tree is still bare, so this makes me want to 'deck my halls'! And twould be true for me as its my surname! (did you like the 'twould'? so olde worlde!)

olive said...

the deccies are looking great... loving the pages too. Keep warm and safe Dy. xx

Siobhan Brignull said...

lovely to see the decs up and Im thinking Maisie is following the school of impressionism, LOL

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott