Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Last nights first bit last...!!!

Who the frikk knows what was going on on here last night, but in the end I just gave up, lol. So seen as when you post you have to start from the bottom up, here's the first bit from yesterday. Still with me..????

Look at my gorgeous flowers. The roses are from The Goddess (aww bless ) and the beautiful lilies are from the lovely Steph. Thanks babes..xx

Here was my wardrobe remix, I,m rocking the scruffy look methinks...

Here's the Tuesday Tag. Inking, faux bleach, pearls, watercolouring, spotlight stamping...




And they were rewarded with these beauties from the lovely Claire. And no, not a morsel passed my lips, and I didn't even smell them. One of the reasons of wardrobe remix is to shame me into eating properly, I have such fab clothes in smaller sizes and need to get back in them...Watch this space...and yes I promise I wont go too thin again, this time, honest, lmao...

This was my lovely clean desk last night...Ha ha....

And DUHH!!! forgot to link you to the lovely Kirstiwithani's blog. . HERE it is Go, go, go....
And here's the rest of all the journal pages started yesterday...






So there you go, first bit last, typical of me, yeah... Whatever you are doing today...
Enjoy xx
And I don't care what you say, she always was a legend and she always will be. We are all fighting our own personal demons inside and some peoples are more obvious than others. I think she is one hell of a gutsy lady to make a comeback when everyone knows her failings. You go girl..."Only God can Judge Us".....

5 comments:

Kirsti said...

Love all the paint effexts, that is what I am working on at the mo - need to get that sussed out then I am ready to do moe pages... Especially like the one with the kids and suitcases... horrible, horrible day here so I think a day crafting is in order - kids are happy watchin TV..lol...x

crafty creations said...

I have so enjoyed your post today Dylan and oh how I wish I could get to one of your journal classes but you never know. Your pages are amazing - love all your backgrounds

Have a great day - may get chance to say hi at Doncaster at the weekend

x Hilda

flutterbycrafter said...

Here's a gift for you Dy http://flutterbycrafter.blogspot.com

angie's blogspot said...

Hi Dy, just wanted to tell you about a coat I got from matalan, we have very similar taste in clothes, it's called a cocoon coat, they had it in black, purple or light grey, it drapes beautifully, has an ace colllar and hides a multitude, lol, it's £40 and I love it, check it out. x

Laura (Faerielore) said...

great journal pages, love the retro pin ups girls so beautiful xxx

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott