Friday, October 16, 2009

Inbetween chewing.....

Sorry but its going to be a quick one today. I,ve had kinda a rough day today and I flicked onto Kirsty' blog and was horrified to find out that she has been taken over by an alien who has infiltrated her crafting integrity (see for yourself HERE, but be careful, you may be scarred for life..!!), so I am sat in bed with a pile of these babies, purely medicinal, to recover from the shock...!!!

If you aren't up to much this weekend , come and see me out at Embsay, where Samuel Taylors are holding their 60th anniversary celebrations. There's loads going on Saturday and Sunday. I will be there demoing my Christmas range of Blonde Moments, drinking tea and eating toffees. All contributions gratefully received..!!! lol


So a quick wardrobe remix..

and I,ll leave you with a journal page.



Enjoy xx

7 comments:

Clare with paint in her hair said...

Have a good time in skipton, Say hi to Anne for me (the Brighouse shop manager). I have to look after the campsite this weekend so i cant go :(

InkyArtitude said...

Mmmm.... that same Alien got me too one time, never quite recovered from it! Have a great weekend and enjoy the toffees. Lynn x

Kirsty Wiseman said...

mwahahahah - peel offs are the new black...get with it!

angie's blogspot said...

ha ha the peel off curse, lol, yikes I didn't know about the embsay thing, doh,

Kirsti said...

Oooh... peel-off's... how could she...lm(ws)ao... I was thinking about putting the pile I have from a very, very, very, very long time ago on ebay - maybe I will get more for them now that Kirsty has made them chic again...lol... Have a great weekend!!! Kirsti (with an i) xx

Siobhan Brignull said...

hi Dyan, passing awards out today check out my blog, link here hope you like

Traceyr said...

Good luck with the demoing day.

Love the layout and that frog is so handsome.

Watch out with your teeth with all those toffees though.

:)

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott