Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thankyou from the bottom of our hearts

I just want to say thankyou to you all for your kind comments. It is hard to explain how touched we are that you have taken the time to write to us at this difficult time. It really restores your faith in human nature.

After a difficult couple of days it was nice to get out this afternoon into the fresh air. It was a beautiful sunny day so me and one of my bezzies Su went for a walk down by the river. It was very calming and blew away quite a few cobwebs.








3 comments:

Paper Paradise said...

You are very special to so many of us, and although we can't do much to help ease the sadness you must be feeling, it's good to know the messages have helped a bit.

Sue x

Tara said...

My heart goes out to you.

Wishing you and your family best wishes.

Hope to come up and see you soon.

Tara x

Brian K said...

Dylan, you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I am very sorry for your loss. I lost my mother to ovarian cancer a little over a year ago. She encouraged and taught me much about gardening and cooking. Take good care during this time.

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott