Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Its all about the kids

Here's the promised photos from yesterdays kids class.



First we took a plain wooden spoon and transformed it into a Santa


Love his glittery moustache!!!
Then we decorated a wooden tag. They did all the stitching themselves , even the 5 yr olds. I always think that there is something magical about their uneven stitching myself!


And finally we finished with an old favourite of mine. How does Santa get in the house?? With his magic key of course lol


You see why they had such a good time???.

Just finished off a little extra pressie for Mr Unbribeable ( don't worry he wont spot it the Internet is down at his house ol). I am always left with odd paper mache letters, so thought I would use up some of the ZZZZ,s. It is to go on the wall above his bed , the largest letter is 12" tall. I think it will look really cool.


I have started a few words for my house to go above the plate rack. Here's the first one finished.



Only one more sleep until my favourite day - Christmas Eve. I love that day the best. There,s always lots of excitement in the air.. I wrap most of my pressies on Christmas Eve whilst listening and singing along to cheesy Christmas songs lol. I make sure the house is sparkling and get all the washing and ironing up to date. Doddle this year seen as there is usually only me around in the house. Maisie is coming at tea time and spending the night so that to me is the best gift of all and as the adverts say "priceless".

3 comments:

thekathrynwheel said...

Have a fabby Christmas Dyan. Thanks for all your inspiration this year :-)) Kate

Sharon said...

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas.
xxx

The Crafts House said...

Merry Christmas Dyan,really enjoyed your blog this year I check in most days to get a fix
Sandra

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott