Wednesday, September 10, 2008

... New Term ...

New workshops start again this week with fridays class being totally sold out!! There are still places on Saturdays class though - The Christmas Sleigh. For more info click here.



Just packing kits for my breakfast classes at the Great Northern Paper Crafts Extravaganza on the 20th/21st September. I'm sold out on the Sat but still have a few places available on the Sunday. You can get early entry into the show, a 1 hour workshop, coffee and cake - yes cake!!!

In my workshops we will be using my favourites - the pearl pigments. Dry, wet and even spritzed for stunning shimmery results. My workshop also includes a discount voucher and a little goody bag. For more info and to book click here.




I know i promised you sky high red heels but i thought i would throw you a curve ball instead. Black leather biker boots. I saved up a long time for these and lived in them all last winter. When i found them again it was like seeing a long lost friend - Luvvly!


3 comments:

M said...

Just had to post and let you know how pleased I am with my first order from your shop. Everything perfect and love the packaging, also freebie papers are fab. Thank you for a great service, I know I'll be back for more soon.
Again many thanks
Mary V x

ForgedinPaper said...

Fab boots very Mad Max, still waiting for the red shoes though!

Dylan said...

I know, just dont want to wear them for work till I have worn them out. but tonite the night so maybe Mon ha ha

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott